Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feng Shui


I can't even pretend - I am a HUGE fan of the library. I am pretty sure that I may be the only human I know that still gets that rush of excitement upon planning a trip to the library. However, I have moved on from the "Teen Novels" section and have become more acquainted with books that do not require so much…commitment? (Is that the right word?) That being said, my last few library loans have covered topics such as Indian metaphysics, acupressure and Ram Dass' newest spiritual installment, "Be Love Now" (as if I could not get more random). However, due to my anticipated borough move, I have picked up something that could be quite beneficial: 



Saw this in the Spiritual book aisle and couldn't pass it up. I also got "Feng Shui in 5 Minutes" by Selena Summers, which has a nifty "Question & Answer" book format. 


A Feng-Shui chart I uncovered from The Spiritual Feng Shui
This is just the tip of the ice berg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment