Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fantastic Haunts: Yaffa Cafe, St Marks Place

Photo: Yaffa Cafe website
I have to be honest, I am not a HUGE restaurant-loving person. Of course I enjoy the occasional meal out and going to an eatery is a great place to socialize with friends, but often times I prefer to make my own food at home (it can be quite fun plus you have a better idea of what exactly is going into it!). However, I still have my restaurant picks.

Photo: Yaffe Cafe website
Photo: Yaffa Cafe website
One of my most favorite cafes is Yaffa Cafe in St Marks Place and I feel like if humans had spirit restaurants (kind of like spirit animals) I would be this one (weird thought). The decor is reminiscent of the aforementioned Molly Gunn's bedroom crossed with a gypsy den and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not to mention that the food is also quite simple yet delicious (try the Chicken Club Sandwich or the Yaffa Salad, yum!) Plus Yaffa Cafe is open 24 hours so you can stroll in whatever time you please. 

Photo by Brittany Natale for The Gypsy Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment