Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Music Alert: Flora Cash


Flora Cash's Cole & Shpresa
You know when you are on the search for a piece of music - you don't know what exactly you would like for it to sound like but you know your soul just needs it? I have been getting a lot of this feeling lately, restlessly looking for an album, a cd, something, anything that will help fill the musical void in my life (I sound soo dramatic). However, this problem was solved when I came across Minnesota-based musical duo Flora Cash. They first roped me in with their rendition of Passenger's "Let Her Go" and after a bit on their YouTube channel I was hooked. Their music is reminiscent of when you overhear a very personal conversation between two lovers, and you sit their smiling to yourself because you can relate strongly to their exchange of words. Super dreamy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment